HOW TO USE
- The RINASCITA Radicchio Lotion is not a shampoo and should be applied onto dry hair. Radicchio Shampoo (BELLEZZA or CARISMA) should only be used at the end of each treatment.
- First, close your eyes and breathe deeply: a state of relaxation will help open the pores leading to the hair follicle, increasing the effectiveness of the lotion. Loosen the spout, apply a generous quantity of the lotion onto the scalp and massage it in vigorously for at least 5 minutes.
- Using the fingertips press down firmly on the skin rotating in a circular movement, changing the pressure zone frequently. Do not rub it in as it will only result in hair damage. Never allow the skin to become too dry during the massage and re-apply at intervals of approximately one minute.
- Allow the lotion to take effect for a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 3 hours, and take the opportunity to relax.
- Finally rinse the hair with the Radicchio Shampoo (BELLEZZA or CARISMA) that has been specially formulated for a complementary effect.
N.B. Do not apply on broken skin.